What is Dental Insurance?
Dental Insurance is designed to reduce your pay portion of the cost toward the routine and unexpected dental care. It indirectly provides the peace of mind by saving you with the unexpected expenses towards the dental care.
Why do you need Dental Insurance?
Pay for dental related expenses.Cover the cost of any outstanding debts on your teeths.Pay for taxes on your estate so that your beneficiaries are not responsible for this expense.
Types of dental Insurance
1. Tradition Dental Insurance Plan:
This is a very basic type of insurance which provides a coverage for the treatment performed by your dentist. You submit a claim for the treatment performed by the dentist and the insurer gives out the benefit as per the terms & conditions of the policy.
2. Discount Dental Insurance Plan:
In this type of plan, you get a membership of a well-designed network of dentists for a minimal annual fee and get access to any routine check-ups or critical emergency treatments at significantly reduced rates throughout the year. This way you save 10%-60% on your dental checkup visits.
3. Managed Care:
In this type of insurance, there are some techniques implemented that ensure that the dental service provider & the beneficiary both are in win-win situation. Managed Care dental insurance plan is further of two types
A). PPO: The term PPO stands for Preferred Provider Organization. This type of dental insurance restricts you to visit only those dentists for your oral treatments which are associated with the insurance company. Whenever you visit those dentists, you will get some discount on the service you access. Additionally, the insurance company will give some percentage of your bill to the dental service provider as well.
B). HMO: The term HMO stands for Health Maintenance Organization. In this type of insurance, the dental service provider (who is associated with the insurance company) gets a set monthly payment from the insurance company. The main advantage of this plan is that you do not need to pay a penny for smaller services availed but if you are getting some expensive treatment done you either need to co-pay or co-insurance the amount.
Why do you need it?
Oral health plays a key role in our well-being. If you ignore your oral diseases for long period of time then it can have a negative impact on your quality of life. To prevent this you must visit to dentist on regular interval before any recurring problem arises. It will keep your teeth in very good condition but doing all these cost a lot in today’s world. Therefore by having dental insurance you can reduce your pay portion of the cost toward the routine and unexpected dental care. It will save your cost on check-ups, cleanings, fillings, x-rays, crowns, dentures, bridges and many others.
What we offer:
- Low-Cost Group Plans: If you are taking a plan in group like your spouse, children and parents; you get it at a lower cost. The bigger the group, the lower is the price of plan. Special Discount on Couple & Family Rates.
- Coverage: You get coverage up to $1,000 per person per year and the coverage includes: checkups, cleanings, x-rays, fillings, dentures, crowns, bridges and more. Above all it’s the bright smile that we assure!
- Lifelong Protection: Only exception to this case is when you reach the age of 80.
- Convenient Reimbursement: Making reimbursement easy and simple, the insurance companies provide a drug card and the claim amount comes directly in your bank account.